The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

sedative

how do you split jump? i cant do it, ive tried in the same corridor thats on the videos we have seen, where the prison cells are.

it wont do it! :rolleyes:

another annoyance... you cant pick up enemy weapons when you kill them... or can you?

i keep running out of ammo :)

i never tried to do the jumps.

i couldnt collect there weapons either i hope its not like that in the actual game i did find some bullets on a desk upstairs though.

btw, did u like how u shoot with the pistol even when u have been aiming for 3 seconds if u fire a few shots in a row almost everyone will miss the guy?

Splinter Cell Definetly looks pretty cool, I'd probably only rent it if I got an X-Box though, right now I'm deciding on whether I should buy a PS2 or an X-Box, the X-Box comes with 2 games and PS2 doesn't so X-Box is winning my vote for now, but barely.

Splinter Cell Definetly looks pretty cool, I'd probably only rent it if I got an X-Box though, right now I'm deciding on whether I should buy a PS2 or an X-Box, the X-Box comes with 2 games and PS2 doesn't so X-Box is winning my vote for now, but barely.

ps2 i suggest cuz loads more games and higher quality

I have seen both the Xbox and PS2 come in a package deal at Costco...and the PS2 was the better deal. you got Gt racing, that new jet set X game, 2 controllers, and a dvd remote for like 230..and its probly cheaper now after the holidays...

Vuduu...f ur interested in getting one of those combo systems from costco, hit me up dood, ill be around ..we could use my costco card :)

Oh and Btw...dod i recall you saying that you would never buy a gaming system buy MS ins a million years?!?!

hahaha

:rolleyes:

=Drew

Drew... im waiting for you to play the demo and realise the game is nothging at all like Max Payne!!  :)

DOOD!! RE-read the post for crist sakes..i stated that..here you go...

Im not so sure about spilnter cell...but Dead To Rights looks very good! Like a hand to hand adition to Max Payne..

It was Dead To Rights that looks similar to max payne...

:D DORK :D

:rolleyes:

=Drew

Oh and Btw...dod i recall you saying that you would never buy a gaming system buy MS ins a million years?!?!

Well that was before they started getting all these cool games :D

Although I still don't like the small child-sized controllers they have :)

Hey dood, let me know when you have some free time, I need to come bug you or something. It's entirely too boring down here. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...