Unlimited Storage Email for Free!

Aegis

Recently got this in my M2W inbox:

Buckle your seat belt! Mail2World is in the process of adding UNLIMITED STORAGE to your free email account! Watch for this upgrade to take place over the next few weeks! If you've dreamed about the awesome freedom of infinite space...if you've longed for more storage than you can use in ten lifetimes...if you'd like to never have to think again about exceeding an email quota—Mail2World has just made your dream come true.

It means you're now free to store thousands or even millions of photos, music files, huge attachments, etc., no problem. It means you're a part of email history because you now own the world's largest free mailbox. And it means Mail2World is committed to giving you more of everything than any other email provider around.

The only thing left to make your email life complete is Mail2World's amazing Platinum Email features. They can be yours for a mere $19.99/year—less than two bucks a month! So run—don't walk—to sign up now!

Note: Mail2World is still in the process of upgrading current accounts to unlimited storage. You will start off with only 250MB.

Signup

too bad the internet filter here is blocking the website since we are not allowed to use email programs outside the company..... but what i conclude out of this post is that you can get infinite email by signing up for that " Platinum Email" and it will cost 19.99 per year... so not for free.... :unsure:

I've been using Mail2World as my primary email for a very long time and I must say that they very effective spam and virus tools. I haven't gotten a single spam in my inbox for a long time now. All spam messages go to my Junk Mail folder.

Gmail is a very basic service compared to Mail2World. Just check out the Options Page and you'll see for yourself. :D

• 2 weeks later...