Waaa I Miss My Bike :(

FthrJACK

The last bike I owned was a 1980 Honda 750F.Had a Suzuki GS750 before that and bought the Honda just so I could leave my buddy's Kawasaki 1000 in the dust.The bikes they are selling today are a work of art and back in 80 I paid $2500 for the Honda.What would a 750cc bike go for today?Nice nissan Elite.FthrJack,that rice rocket must have cost a few euros.

i was waiting for the gixer boy to post :)

i like the SV, mind you when "fully dressed" the new style fairings on gixers (in classic blue and white) are **** sexeh.

i prefer the bike without a fairing tho, and gixers without fairings are just old tat now :rolleyes:

an SV650 brand new will set you back about £6500 i think, been a while since i looked, have fun finding one in yellow, they are like rocking horse s***

stolen?? bike theives need stringing up from trees by their intestines and leaving to rot!

@MSNWar, i had to sell it as i have no garage here, and ive had a bike stolen in the past (it was recovered, but was only worth scrapping) i dont think the sv would last more than a few days outside here before it ended up in someones van. and it was brand new... it needs keeping indoors not out in the rain etc.