Good First Person Shooters

eggy524

I suppose I could try AA again sometime, I do use omega drivers now, plus with a nicely stripped XP, more RAM, and better experience with tweaking games it probably will work ok.

Anyway, you want good first person shooters? Download Enemy Territory which in itself is a frigging awesome game, BUT, download a mod for it called True Combat Elite, its a mod for it based very heavily on Counter Strike, but this has one distinct difference over CS: It's good! :lol:

It's still in an alpha stage (Just entering beta testing afaik), but the game is showing so much potential and I do believe this game will shut up all those CS players when a final hits the scene. This is Terrorism vs Counter Terrorism. Teamwork is essential! With a heavy focus on realism, there are no health monitors, no CROSSHAIRS! You have to aim down the sights of your weapons whenever you want to make an accurate shot. Physics are a pretty good sim of life, or as far as you can go in a game world. The weapons and their acting in the game are very good.

Ugh, what am I saying, put simply: This is fantastic!

Download it at http://www.truecombat.com/intro.php

Also, check out some screenies I've taken of the game :thumbup

2005-03-22-000255-dem_village.jpg

2005-03-22-001013-dem_village.jpg

2005-03-22-001104-dem_village.jpg

2005-03-22-000914-dem_village.jpg

• 3 weeks later...