bootfont.bin

bootimg.bin

setup.exe

setupxp.html

vigtigt.html <- vigtigt @ danish = readme or important @ english

win51

win51ic

win51ic.sp2

This will also happens if you tinker with the TXTSETUP.sif. In there it lists were setup can find the various "disks" and it's specific to each version/flavor of Windows.

For example, the TXTSETUP file from Win2003 Enterprise cannot be used in a 2003 Standard CD or it will kick out this exact error. I'm sure the same holds true for WinXP Home vs. Pro. Just in case you were setting up drivers using one version and tried to use that sif file in another.

This will also happens if you tinker with the TXTSETUP.sif.  In there it lists were setup can find the various "disks" and it's specific to each version/flavor of Windows.

For example, the TXTSETUP file from Win2003 Enterprise cannot be used in a 2003 Standard CD or it will kick out this exact error.  I'm sure the same holds true for WinXP Home vs. Pro.  Just in case you were setting up drivers using one version and tried to use that sif file in another.

The only thing i have tinkered with is txtsetup.sif, where i have changed SetupSourceFiles that i changed to the path of the i386 files...

But should i put every boot disk in a different folder??

Like:

\ROOT
\\UNAT
\\\DISK1
\\\DISK2
\\\DISK3
\\\DISK4
\\\DISK5
\\\DISK6

Or just \\UNAT\