Basic PDF Creator?

durex

So youre saying that all you did was search for 'pdf' and post the next link to pdf creator after adobes site? Know how to use a search engine thanks.

Again.. looking for suggestions on a pdf creator. As in something youve actually tried and like..

So youre saying that all you did was search for 'pdf' and post the next link to pdf creator after adobes site?  Know how to use a search engine thanks.

Again.. looking for suggestions on a pdf creator.  As in something youve actually tried and like..

Actully Durex, i looked into it, used the program and then made the recomendation.

Its simple and free...and those are the critria you requested. Where they not?

Its got a nag box and its kinda roundabout, but it workes very well.

You install the pdf printer driver and the app. Then you open the word doc, website etc, hit print, then select the PDF printer. Then it will ask you were to save it. From there you can use thier pdf editor and mod it to your liking.

So all in all i think its a preTty good find.

And next time think b4 you make a hasty judgment, you might wanna lookin what i sugest or question rather then just assuming its wrong

:)

|Drew|

u can also try PDF Creator

http://www.pdfcreator.de.vu/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

PDFCreator is an open source application that can create PDF's from just about any program that prints using windows printers. With PDFCreator you can create PDF's, Postscript and Encapsulated Postscript files, create images from your documents, combine documents and much more.

I am using this program for more than an year and its enough for all my needs ;)

Thanks to both!

and @ Drew...

Apologies for misunderstanding your original reply... just the way you worded and and the fact that it really was the 2nd link on google after adobes web site made me think all you did was search 'PDF' and post the 1st thing you saw. I just know that some people are quick to jump on the 'use search!' bandwagon (even through half the time its definately called for).

Thanks again!

PDFCreator is an open source application that can create PDF's from just about any program that prints using windows printers. With PDFCreator you can create PDF's, Postscript and Encapsulated Postscript files, create images from your documents, combine documents and much more.

Tried it just now. Its wonderful!

I think this is all most people would ever require.

:o

You just PRINT your document/file from any program, that's all.

And choose your printer to be PDFcreator (it comes in the list of installed printers).

Then it will ask you where to save the PDF file or you can give it a pre-set folder to save all PDFs with incrementing numbers.

Quite nice and simple - and only 8 MB install, unbeatable for size saving on a uA disc.

Hrm... It didnt create a printer...
user error... :P

*red lamps blinking* try a re-check.

Or if not user error, you probably haven't re-started after installing it. And are you logged in with an admin account?

Or maybe you got the wrong file... the file size is 8 MB and it comes as an EXE. And works with zero problems right on the first go, and just continues to work all through.