Need a Lock Utility

MCT

i need something 2 lock my pc or 2 lock the mouse, im trying 2 prevent my dad from using my pc :P it CANT log me off, as the pc im trying 2 protect is my server pc & it'll stop all other access to it :P

why ot just put a password on it, or is your Dad a bit of a hacker !

hail hail

nah, hes a n00b lol

i just want something simple & can prevent about 5 apps from being run, WinGuard is good but costs after 45days, id like 2 have it be free (+ with winguard u get nag screens asking 2 purchase it) something free is what i want :P

there is a password on the pc, but i always stay logged in cuz i dont need (or want) 2 have the hassel of logging in/out if i need 2 access the files/pc for some reason :)

i know about the winkey + L BUT i cant "see" whats going on on the pc, id still like it to look functional :P

ill give the others a try & edit this post :)

"Q. Why is the software free and does it contain any spy/adware?

The software comes in a Free edition for non-commercial use, and for single users only. It does not contain any spy/adware (we detest spy/adware). There is a pay for Premium edition, which you have the option to upgrade to if you desire."

Strange, are you sure about those 45 days?

It´s only that you can´t put your own pograms in the list of "protected" programs...

:huh:

EDIT: ARRRGGGGG... it needs ACTIVE-X.... hhmmm, forget about this program... :puke: LOL

i wish i had basic knowledge of C# or C++ this would be a fun program 2 code & pretty easy

"IF EXIST (windows text) *opera* exit

i suppose i could do this with autoit BUT i dont know how i could do more advanced things, like specify password or something 2 launch the program :P