My new Sig and avatar!

sonu27

Your sig is too big:

5. Images in signatures shall NOT exceed a total of 300x100 and 80kb.  Flash and animated sigs are not permitted. You can enter max 4 lines of text in signature or signature image.. Avatars are to be a maximum of 100x100 pixels. If your avatar or signature goes above these guidelines they will be taken off and the member contacted via PM. Any signatures found to be attached to a thread and used as a signature host is not allowed on MSFN and will be removed. Members with slow connection can disable other members signatures when reading posts by going to: My Control - Options - Board Settings.

If I resize it, it will not look as good, I tried it on photoshop cs.

Btw Jay_Stealth's sig is much larger than mine. He hasn't changed his. Plus my image has been optimized on photoshop so it loads faster.

His is .jpg 502x130 px mine is only a .gif and 420x80 px.

jaysig.jpg

If I resize it, it will not look as good, I tried it on photoshop cs.

Btw Jay_Stealth's sig is much larger than mine. He hasn't changed his. Plus my image has been optimized on photoshop so it loads faster.

His is .jpg 502x130 px mine is only a .gif and 420x80 px.

jaysig.jpg

He hasn't changed it because he hasn't been on the forums for ages... Your sig and his sig have now been removed... Please reduce your signature... No if's or but's...

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=18408