WinXP, MSN, Forum Avatar's

Nologic

First off I didn't create any of these, nor do I take any sort of credit for them.

Size ranges from 48x48 to 100x100 in GIF, JPG, and PNG formats.

They are archived in 7zip format, and there is a little over 2,200 of them, needless to say there is a wide selection to choose from.

Like all things do not blindly deploy these through out your office or school.

File: [link] (RapidShare.de)

File: [link] (temp site)

hmm i'm getting sick of this rapidshare,

i'm not dling anything and it says i'm downloading, deleted cookies, deleted everything, it still says i'm dling...

free web hosts are better, at least they've pop-ups and we've pop-up blockers. :P

Your welcome...tho its a tad surprising that so few of snagged it...thus far only 5 have done so.

Really guys for those that are viewing this its not a bad collection, sorted through some 18,000+ and narrowed it down to little over 2,200...tho it really could have been dropped down to 2,000 fairly easy...hehe but after reviewing that many avatar's one grows sick of it rather easy. ;)

Maybe at a later date I'll go through and polish it up (trim & sort) but for now it'll stand as it is...plus I got a load of wallpapers to sort through right now any ways 11gigs ;)

So few are downloading maybe because so few understand how it works....

The 40 seconds waiting time might turn away impatient people. And then, you should also remember that you can only download 20 MB every hour from rapidshare (not more than that).

NoLogic, have you checked out yousendit.com and youshareit.com for example?

Okay I uploaded it to my site for the time being...got like 4gigs for transfer monthly and so far only 260mb has been used...so the link well be good for a week before I take it down.

prathapml -

No I haven't but I'll take a look.