MSN 8 Account Information

mattking

Does anybody have account information so that I can use the new MSN 8 software. I downloaded it from the msn site but when I tried to use it-it asked for account information. Please help me and many other users by providing this information thanks!

if there was someone you knew who had a legit account and they gave you the details and then you passed them on, how many accounts do you think would be able to go online with the same details at the same time? and if all of them.. would your buddy get some bill or demand sent to him from MSN? you dont think they wouldnt notice a few hundered people signed in with the same account?

Hey mat,

Welcome to the forum.As previously mentioned there will be no cracks posted here.But I was just wondering who your isp is now?If you are paying why don't you switch over it's a good deal?I have an account with them and use it for both dial up and one way satellite.Although I can't use the satellite through MSN 7,it browses pretty fast.I will upgrade sometime soon t0o MSN8.Check around too,when I signed up I got $400 worth of hardware from Bestbuy.

I have one question for Matt --- WHY?

Why do you want an internet explorer that is optimized for displaying content you are not able to see if you are not a subscriber? If you have the latest IE - then you have the same browser that is in MSN 8.

Sometimes I don't get the point of some of these questions....

LS

I have one question for Matt --- WHY?

Why do you want an internet explorer that is optimized for displaying content you are not able to see if you are not a subscriber?  If you have the latest IE - then you have the same browser that is in MSN 8. 

Sometimes I don't get the point of some of these questions....

LS

understand some people are just newbies and all the pretty colors make people happy....thats my guess...rofl rofl rofl

it would be like me wanting to use AOLs browser on another isp... :rolleyes:

but i suppose it takes all sorts. dont you find msn8 messes up webpages a fair bit? and all that skinning and animation in the browser.. sureley slows down performance?

just a thought :)

it would be like me wanting to use AOLs browser on another isp...

You would be suprised, here at my house i got a pretty nice cable connection yet one of my roomates uses his Aol in conjuntion with the cable line....its all he knows and hes use to it....im trying to break him of his diry habit, but he likes the fact that all his stuff is in one spot....

=Drew

Thanks everyone for all of your comments, especially to those who provided comments on why NOT to use MSN 8. Believe me I am not a newbie and the fancy colours do not make me happy I am interested in its features.

My only real interest comes from the fact that IE 6 SP1 will be the last IE (according to to rumours), Microsoft then expect all of its IE users to move to MSN (probably without informing them and expecting them to pay a subscription for its use.)

HELLO MAJOR FEDERAL CASE!!!