Slipstreaming Windows Media Player 10

This is how i Slipstreaming Media Player 10

First, in cmdlines.txt, i have this command:

[COMMANDS]

"Setup.cmd"

Then, in Setup.cmd, i installing Mediaplayer 10.0, Doing some Regtweaks and removing some files.

Her is my Setup.cmd:

Cls

@Echo Off

Echo.

Echo Adding Media Player 10.0

Echo.

Echo Working . . .

Echo.

Start /Wait Player.exe /Q:A /R:N /C:"setup_wm.exe /Q /R:N /NoPid /DisallowSystemRestore\"

Start /Wait Regedit /S Tweaks.reg

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Games"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\*.lnk"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\*.lnk"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories"

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Media\9.0"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\SendTo\*.*"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Templates\*.*"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\*.lnk"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\*.*"

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player\*.*"

Exit

Deleting:

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents":

removes shared picture, sample music-list, Demo Playlist and so one. If you dont remove it

here the Directoy and files can't be deletet later, some fileprotection, shared files are turned on.

This Directory will exist again after Reboot, but now the fileprotection is removed, so i remove it again from Winnt.sif [GuiRunOnce]%systemroot%\Config.cmd

RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Media\9.0":

removes file from the old Mediaplayer

Del /F /Q "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\Default User\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player\*.*":

removes some other useless files.

The other files i delete is Links and so one. When this script is running the AdministratorAcount don't exist, but it will after reboot.

The AdministratorAcounts is based of the files from Default user, deleting them here and they will also be gone as Administrator.

The Regtweaks i do here in reg Hkey_Current_User will be sett as default for all user later.

Edited by Christine_ts