Women Drivers

misskellibad1

WOMEN DRIVERS

Driving to the office this morning on the 401, I looked over to my left

and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 120km per hour

with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was

halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!!

It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my darn electric shaver,

which knocked the donut out of my other hand. And in all the confusion of

trying to straighten out the car using my knees to steer, it knocked my cell

phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed

and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the phone and disconnected an

important call!

Women Drivers! :)

With all honesty there are both bad men and women drivers, but for some reason the bad women drivers are bad in a way that i cant stand, they seem so unsure of themselves behind the wheel and get flusted sooo much that they seem to forget what they are doing in the first place...this makes for a very oncomfortable rid with the girlfriend....while bad men drivers on the other hand, drive too fast and are general as***** about using turnsignals and cutting in front of people...they can be a tad bit reckless..bottom line bad men drivers p*** me off alot but bad women drivers scare the s*** out of me!

=Drew

This is an honest to God true personal story.My second wife came home one day with both front and rear bumpers bent in the down position.My step daughter was laughing,but her mother was not.I asked my wife what happened but she did not want to discuss it right then and there.My step daughter,then 14 yrs. old and still laughing was more than willing to tell me of the incedent.She said,her mother was backing into a parking space and the space was about 3/4 of the car,s length,and to allow for more space she pushed the car behind her a little until she was in and then pushed the car in front of her a little and then the car behind her etc.Oy!

old ladies are worst, they drive at 20mph EVERYWHERE (even on the freeway) and they have their face right up to the steering wheel and look through the gaps in the wheel rather than over it, its not as if they are short they just do that for some reason.

old people should have to have a plastic cover over the whole steering wheel to make them sit the hell up and look over the wheel.

K...You scared me there:

-I thought u were a man from the post...and then realized:

MSFN ->Miscellaneous Stuff ->Funny Farm ->Women Drivers