HOW TO GET A LIFE

prathapml

It's never easy to overcome innate nerdity, a serious Internet addiction, or a hard-core computer gaming habit, but trying usually isn't as painful as kidney stones. Here's how:

Let go of the mouse.

Turn off the computer.

Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards.

Eat something other than taco chips.

Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page.

Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard.

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it.

Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness.

When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside.

If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound.

Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address.

Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room.

NOOO, NOT OUT OF THE BEDROOM

Ok if thats too much, start by unplugging u r net connection (before you download any games that is), Then follow the steps :).

or alternatively, do what i did... got myself a 50 hour connection per month. This way i have to ration it out, and in the process i got more time away from the computer :(.

Another way of doing this... go on a date with someone you haven't met in a chatroom (thanks prathapml), and build a relationship with them... :thumbup

You can officially call yourself obsessed when a really hot girl calls you into the bedroom and you say "I just have to finish this post". :no:

I've come back to my computer in the morning with half a post written here cus I was dragged away by my girlfriend (and I didn't get angry with her at all... :D )

Let go of the mouse. - My hand has fused to the mouse....

Turn off the computer. - You mean i can turn this thing off.. *presses pretty shiney button*

Play a game of solitaire with a real deck of cards. - Real Cards... people still use real cards?....

Eat something other than taco chips. - yay for Hot Pockets....!

Fart without recording it and putting it up your Web page. but.. but... ahh hell... http://bathroomjokes.com/media/fartsound.swf

Get some sleep in bed rather than on your keyboard. - Doesn't the QWERTY imprinted on my forehead look cool?

Next time you wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, don't tell everyone on your ICQ list about it. - LOL!!!! should check out my aim away message sometime... lol.

Open a window without turning your computer back on (yes, it is possible). Very gradually expose your eyes to increasingly bright light so as to avoid damage or permanent sun blindness. - I like my desktop wallpaper.. its a picture of my backyard... lol.

When you feel prepared for a massive dose of non-CRT radiation, put on welding goggles and go outside. - hah. i though that said Google when i first read it...

If you see someone, say "Hi" to them instead of trying to make the modem connect sound. - http://simplythebest.net/sounds/MP3/events...net_logging.mp3

Visit a friend that you haven't spoken to in years because they don't have an email address. - ROFLMFAO!

Have ".com" officially removed from behind your name. Go on a date with someone you didn't meet in a chat room. - But SexyBabe19200469 and I are really starting to connect.. lol.

sorry couldn't resist..

maybe i should go play No-Life 2

If someone has an extra life, i'll buy it from you through paypal...