Hello guys

Aaron

Just moved into uni accomodation, and they have a completely different phone network, charging net access at 2p a min (probably $0.03 USD per min?), so its very expensive, even on 56k. :)

I'm gonna get this sorted out soon hopefully. start a petition or something like FthrJACK suggested

Aaron: unis are well-known pigs about such things, the world over. AKA morons, etc. (I live\grew up near Columbia U. WAY too much familiarity with the breed.)

Tell them I said fix this crap--SOMEONE has to keep Tris in line, and I don't live close by enough to give him the proper ball-kicking he deserves. :)

Man Aaron thats some jacked up s***e!! most campus i know of come with cable in each room....well i guess this is more insentive for you to get your arse out of the **** dorms...move into a apt or share a hose in the nearest town....thats what i do...works great!

=Drew

Isn't that expensive? :)

I think it's about the same price as a 1 or 2mbit ADSL conection ... ~100$ per month ... Im not sure about the speed ... Not very fast I imagine ..

Same price as ADSL, but slower speeds....

$40-$50 a month, USD

Satellite connection? Stick the dish out his dorm room window??? You are kidding me right? I don't think unis will go for that one. He is pretty much stuck...but Tris has the ticket...my uni here in America installs wireless broadband for all students on campus (ppl are in class IM'ing and crap while they type their class notes on their laptop)...I live off campus but that's the way a college should do!

rick

Yepper, if that aint good enought reason to quit college and marry trailer trash then I don't know what is :rolleyes:

Dude, grab some rich old bag living in a mansion and play her for your internet connection of choice, colege fees, hell a new car. :)

Who the heck am I supposed to run to when I am in over my head? Hope it works out for you bud. Take care.