HOTFIXES: Windows XP SP2 & Windows 2000 SP4

Forgive me if I offend you but I have only been working on this project for about 6 weeks and do not fully understand your steps from looking at the manuall instructions.

You know, I was doing unattended stuff for nearly a year before even starting my pack. Don't you think you need a tad more experience before you start jumping headfirst into bigger projects?

A good start would be reading up on INF editing.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default....b9d8dbb.xml.asp

http://gosh.msfnhosting.com/infs.htm

I am sooooooo sorry if my questions bother you and you feel that be so new I am not worthy of anything. I imagine you never had to ask anyone for any help. Well that must be nice. Thanks for nothing. If you are typical of the treatment hear no wonder there are so few people logged in.

I strongly suggest you calm down please.

Today is supposed to be a big patch day, I am currently running my simulations to see the new updates. I will post back soon...

EDIT: humm... there is no mention about any hotfixes on my the hardware website I consult daily.

I am sooooooo sorry if my questions bother you and you feel that be so new I am not worthy of anything.  I imagine you never had to ask anyone for any help.  Well that must be nice.  Thanks for nothing.  If you are typical of the treatment hear no wonder there are so few people logged in.

Calm down there buddy. I'm not saying I never had to ask for help, I'm just saying it's polite to the people you're asking if you've done some research on your own before asking them questions. Being new isn't an excuse for being ignorant. There's lots of information spread all over this place if you'd take the time to look. Do you think you're the first person to ever ask me these questions? Do you think I have the free time to continually repeat myself because you couldn't be bothered to do your homework???

In short, don't waste my time if that's your attitude.

Ok, Result for Windows XP Pro SP2 = no new update

Going thru Windows 2000 SP4 now...

I don't think the updates have been released yet today. There are no new security bulletins posted yet, so I'd check back later today or tomorrow.

This is what I was expecting after I've seen this article:

Microsoft corrige une faille d'Internet Explorer

Publié le 02/12/2004 à 09:44 par Vincent

- Clubic.com -

...Microsoft prévoit toutefois de proposer le 7 décembre prochain, un nouvel ensemble de patchs pour corriger d'autres failles concernant ses systèmes d'exploitation et son navigateur Internet.

In short, it says that Microsoft is planning to offer new patches regarding their OS systems and Internet browser for december 7.

Wait & See

This is what I was expecting after I've seen this article:
Microsoft corrige une faille d'Internet Explorer

Publié le 02/12/2004 à 09:44 par Vincent

- Clubic.com -

...Microsoft prévoit toutefois de proposer le 7 décembre prochain, un nouvel ensemble de patchs pour corriger d'autres failles concernant ses systèmes d'exploitation et son navigateur Internet.

In short, it says that Microsoft is planning to offer new patches regarding their OS systems and Internet browser for december 7.

Wait & See

Yep. Same source as mine.