Lazy Boy - Underwear Goes Inside The Pants

Tarun

I must say, I heard this song about a month ago and since I wanted to get it. It seems a bit like a rap song but it's really amazing.

Lyrics (Somewhat explicit lyrics, f* word used twice.)

Video (Clean and censored)

He touches base on the following hot topics: marajuana, prescription drugs, self-esteem, terrorist "masterminds", lazy americans (The Great Obesity Epidemic of 2004. "How'd you get through it grandpa?" "Oh, it was horrible Johnny, there was cheesecake and pork chops everywhere."), suffering/Bill Gates, poverty/minimum wage.

A lot of the cd is really good, and quite funny. If you've heard it, do reply your thoughts on it.

The comic is great..i have seen him on Comedy central doing this exacy bit....i thought it was funney then, and put to music i like it even better.

I think this is the fisrt instance of a song like this being recived so well by the muic community, not to say that it hasent been done b4, just in this case it seems to be toping the charts on alot of local top 10 count downs etc.

I find the lyrics funney yet serious and somthing important to say. ITs smart and funney...and i like that

|Drew|

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Tarun you rock!

I heard this song on the radio coming back from the MNF game last night but they didnt say the name of it. I googled rap obesity epidemic lyrics and this forum site came up and you even supplied a kick @ss video link.

Like I said you rock.

Not sure who sings it but it sounds like George Carlin and Eminem co wrote it, Dennis Leary spit it and Dr Dre mixed it.

Thank you so much Tarun you rock!

I heard this song on the radio coming back from the MNF game last night but they didnt say the name of it. I googled rap obesity epidemic lyrics and this forum site came up and you even supplied a kick @ss video link.

Like I said you rock.

Not sure who sings it but it sounds like George Carlin and Eminem co wrote it, Dennis Leary spit it and Dr Dre mixed it.

Thank you for the kind words!

I first heard this on 99.1 WHFS after coming home from college one day. I didn't realize it but I caught the song at the beginning and listened to the whole thing. Since I got the mp3s and such and think it's great how they are open and outspoken.