should we kick saddams ass?

FthrJACK

ok, this will no doubt start some flames but who cares :)

should we kick iraqs a** or not?

i think its pretty stupid the USA and UK banging on about iraq having chemical weapons "and being prepared to use them" when we have far more destructive weapons, including chemical ones, AND we use them, Agent Orange anyone? depleated Uranium anyone?

How can the USA and the UK go around the world kicking peoples asses all the time and using weapons of mass destuction, and not get labled "Rogue states" like the very countries they keep attacking, supposedly on those grounds? funny how all these countries seem to be rich in oil, or along proposed oil pipline routes....

i dont see us attacking zimbabwe.

what you think?

i think it's a very bad move to go after iraq. let's put it into the simplest terms possible..

iraq is just sitting there minding it's own business. why do we have to go and pick on them?

now i'm not saying saddam is a good person. but to me it just seems like george dubba-ya is going after him just because he can. only bad things can come of this.

twat.gif

well the other arab nations are saying they will back iraq, and this could lead to WW3 imo.

also, anyone read what nostradamous has to say qbout the decade we are in?

in short he says that Islam takes over the west, and for a short time much of Europe and canada are occupied by Islamic countries.

hmm... now if we had the right to own a gun in this stupid country that wouldnt happen. id beter stock up on rocks to throw.

Well,we are dealing with an agressive terrorist nation and like Nazi Germany in WW2 and Hitler no one thought that Hitler was preparing to conquer the world.You can't read minds you can only go by intelligence gathered.The intelligence so far says Sadaam is a madman capable of serious harm.He went hiding during the Gulf war he did not surrender,and he continued to blame the USA and Allies for his countries' devistation as a consequence of his attacks on Saudi Arabia and Kawait.Remember he is an aggressor.Other oil rich Arab nations are a bit more peaceful than he is,and they take care of their people very well.Sadaam does not take care of his people,he uses them for poison gas experiments.Sadaam is also a shrewed politician in that he is using fear to split the spirit of the western people and their allies.Fear of war.No one wants it but if we need to fight for our very existence I would rather be on the winning side.

There I got that out.Have at it.

also, anyone read what nostradamous has to say qbout the decade we are in?

hmm... now if we had the right to own a gun in this stupid country that wouldnt happen. id beter stock up on rocks to throw.

NOSTRADAMUS? Home planet, please.

We own guns in this country, and there are more of us than you, and it hasn't made s***'s worth of difference.

Guns are NOT the solution.

My point being pia, that it would take a very suicidal madman to invade the USA, as there is millions of potential combatants waiting to shoot at any one id*** enough to try, whole families can shoot back.

during the Falklands war, the people on the island had to hide in thier homes and when Argentinian soldiers came in all they could do was as they where told, answering back got you a gun butt in the face.

All they could do is hope the marines got there quickly, some of the islanders men set up small "resistance" groups in the hills armed with a few shotguns from farms and improvised weapons, some of these managed to meet up with marines and then where equiped and armed by them and used for inteligence and area familiarity with the island and buildings such Argentinian where-abouts.

Saddam doesent have the potential to war with anyone, he isnt a threat, but an evil man most of us would love to see tortured to death sure... but the poeple of iraq dont deserve banging back another 100 yrs as it is, hes a dictator not voted in.

if he amases troups and arms large enough to be a threast then sure.. blow him off the face of the earth, but he couldnt attack anyone right now and hope to win.

Remember Idi Amin Dada? :) I believe Sadaam has a lot of followers because he faces north and talks south.He uses the mass religious beliefs for his own end.Amin did this in Uganda."Ignorance is strength".Jim Jones did this too.

I still agree with FthrJACK, the UK doesnt have a fight with Sadaam or IRAQ, the first war was about IRAQ taking over KUWAIT back then we got involved to help out the KUWAITI people.

But this time there is no situation, so why should we head into a full scale war which could have serious consiquences. I know the USA want to rid the world of terror but IRAQ havent attacked the USA or the UK.

Even this dossier that the USA and the UK have, how do you know that whats in the dossier is true, if Sadaam has got chemical weapons or as Blair would say Weapons of mass destruction Sadaam has got them well hidden possible they may even be in another country. Going to war is a waste of time, even with all the technology we have we still wont get him, take Bin Laden they were going to take him out, but he is still at large. The USA and UK have attacked IRAQ twice and never even got a sniff at taking out Sadaam so what makes it different this time.

War is not the answer!!!

i think its a bad idea the UK getting involved in another iraq war seeing as america decided to call of a british SAS raid on one of saddams palaces when they was within minutes of going in and head shotting the fooker!

no doubt america will want to be the heros again and call off he chances of the UK getting any glory *sigh*

[insert flames towards me here]

The USA and UK have attacked IRAQ twice and never even got a sniff at taking out Sadaam so what makes it different this time.

not a sniff? i think u will find your mistaken

If Sadaam doesnt take care of his people why does he have so many followers?

btw wasnt it saddam that was killing his own people because they wouldnt fight? thats why so many of them surendered because they didnt want to fight in the 1st place.

he has no respect for his people and couldnt care less if they died remember when he let aload of them stay in his palace so it wouldnt get bombed?

I think we want to attack Iraq because Bin Laden is hiding there. Can't figure Blair though? The US and the UK have always been allies, so maybe they always will be allies in everything. I was surprised Germany backed out.

Yea, Bush is hell bent on getting Bin Laden, and the world would be better off without both Bin Laden and Sadaam anyway. Get two birds with one shot.