Data recovery needed!

Bâshrat the Sneaky

Hi there!

I think most of you, if you know me, know me of my driverpack(s).

So why haven't I updated it for such a long time? Well, my pc is sold since the beginning of July. Recently my new pc arrived. I've had some trouble to get it stable (too high overclock, memory errors ==> corrupt hdd). Finally my pc is stable. Just an hour or so ago I was installing Windows (unattended :D) and guess what...

I ERASED THE WRONG HDD!!!!!!!

STUPID ME!!!!!!! :rolleyes::)

All my data was erased, all my backups: pictures, movies, music, documents, installation files and projects such as my unattended windows and office cd and my driverpacks....

I knew there was a real good program to get all my data back, and after a while I found it: Runtime's GetDataBack. The problem is: I have to buy it before it works... No money left for that atm.

So I was wondering if someone could help me out?

If you can, please contact me! I'll be grateful forever! (being your slave although is maybe a bit over the top :D)

I did this the other day.

Almost cried.

But I caught the error right after setup repartitioned. I was left with an empty formated partition. Luckly I didn't write any data to the drive yet.

If you have written new data to the drive - your data is gone. If Windows started it's copy process - your data is gone.

I spent $30_US online for a program called Active@ Partition Recovery. This got my data back, after a few emails back and forth with their tech support (they respond fast).

Good luck

IT WORKED Bâshrat the Sneaky IS BACK IN THE GAME

Thank you very much visaversa!!!

Made another good friend, thanks to MSFN!

Tried GDB on my current (non formatted) HDD and it found files I erased. I'll be using it tomorrow at the formatted one... So I can get started with the other driverpacks!

Thanks to all for your replies, you helped me out within HOURS!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::):D