eagle00789

Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd  

2,055 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it to be easy to create RunOnceEx.cmd

• Yes
    • No
    • What whould be the function?
    • Maybe

@ eagle00789: If you need someone to host it for you, I can! Just send me a PM or contact me through MSN or email!
I Have a webserver, that came with my Internet Service Provider. i can put 25 mb up that webserver, so space is not a problem. the speed is perfect, so that is not a problem either.

The dones dont mean that if you downoad now, that the are available.

Well!

Assuming that Program File = Path to the executable, can you create a field for this path on the main window so that it's entered only once?

Thanks.

Will do that, but not yet included.

In the mean time, you can do fine with this one. it includes an installer/uninstaller for easy use for a beginner. A descent help-file is being created.

Click this linkNote: The other file is no longer available at my server. i deleted it.

I also included a nice aboutbox. I wonder who is able to find it

I've just downloaded the new release. It's much better than the previous one. It includes more enhancements. The "About" button? It can be accessed by a left-click on the icon at the upper left corner of the main window.

As shown in the attached image, every time I want to add a new application to my RunOnceEX.cmd, I should type the path to the app.

What I suggest is place a field on the main window to type the main path in. So, when I type %CDROM%\Install\ in that field, it's copied automatically to "Program File" field in the "Add Command" dialog box.

You've already created a similar field for the "Title" on the main window.

I should say that this is merely a suggestion. It only makes work easier.

Future enhancements:

- Entries in the main table can be edited by a double-click.

- When we click "Add" on the main window, the tabstop goes directly to the "Description" field in the "Add Command" dialog box.

- In the "Add Command" dialog box, pressing "Enter" on the keyboard should move the tabstop to the next field.

Oh! And where does it save the CMD?

Thanks. Keep up the good work.

post-80-1092614546_thumb.jpg