another blonde joke

piaqt

Two blondes were working on a house. The one who was nailing down siding would reach into his nail pouch, pull out a nail and either toss it over his shoulder or nail it in.

The other blonde, figuring this was worth looking into, asked, "Why are you throwing those nails away?"

The first blonde explained, "If I pull a nail out of my pouch and it's pointed TOWARD me, I throw it away 'cause it's defective. If it's pointed toward the HOUSE, then I nail it in!"

The second blonde got completely upset and yelled, "You MORON!!! The nails pointed toward you aren't defective! They're for the OTHER side of the house!!"

blonde joke - puzzled

a blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "please come over here and help me! i have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and i can't figure out how to get it started!".

her boyfriend asks, "what is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

the blonde says, "according to the picture on the box, it's a tiger".

her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. she lets him in and shows him to where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. he studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"first of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger".

"second, i'd advise you to relax. let's have a glass of wine, then let's put all these frosted flakes back in the box."

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if I posted this one here or not but.....

Q: What did the blond say when she woke up under the cow"

A: "You guys still here?"

• 2 years later...