Problem with IE please HELP

Hi everybody i'm french so sorry for my poor english lol^^

please help me, i have a problem when running internet explorer...

when i run IE i'm redirected on this link::

res://tqdze.dll/index.html#37049

and when i want to desinstall MySeachAssitant i must desinstall trough this link

http://*******.cc/uninstall/HomeSearchAssistant.html

and this link is full of viruses "trojan"

how to fix this problem? :) i can't desinstall this **** programm called "MySearchAssistance" :rolleyes:

Hi everybody i'm french so sorry for my poor english lol^^

please help me, i have a problem when running internet explorer...

when i run IE i'm redirected on this link::

res://tqdze.dll/index.html#37049

and when i want to desinstall MySeachAssitant i must desinstall trough this link

http://*******.cc/uninstall/HomeSearchAssistant.html

and this link is full of viruses "trojan"

how to fix this problem? :) i can't desinstall this **** programm called "MySearchAssistance" :rolleyes:

Have you googled for it?

1. Look for strange process names in task manager and end them. Let's say it's called "mysearch.exe"

2. Open regedit and look for "mysearch" and delete all entries with "mysearch" in it.

3. Open the Run-window and type "msconfig" (without the quotes) and delete in the boot-section (don't know if it's called like that in English) any programs that don't need to be booted (which most of the time also contains this malicious program)

4. Use the search function to search your harddisk for files containing "mysearch" like this: "*mysearch*" (again: without the quotes) and delete them.

Now it should be fixed!

this is what I would do:

go to start -> run and type: regedit

go to

hk-local machine/software/microsoft/windows/current version/run

hk-local machine/software/microsoft/windows/current version/runonce

hk-local machine/software/microsoft/windows/current version/runonceEX

right click each of the "run" folders and select export, save them somewhere to back them up.

now within the folders delete any suspiscious items...stuff that look like spyware/adware or any other apps that you dont want (clean up your startup since your there already! :)) you might need to google some of the stuff that you find so you know what type of executable you're dealing with. if you want a easier way to manage your startup item you might want to do a google search for startup.cpl. it's a startup option that will be added to your control panel. run it and you'll see what's running at startup on your pc....uncheck what you dont want to start (i would still back up by going to the registry and exporting)

download IE Privacy keeper, it cleans all the internet tracks and other stuff in your pc, but it also has an option of cleaning all temp files and stuff like that that. go to unhsolutions.com and download privacy keeper, it's free and works great! :rolleyes:

then download adaware (also free! :D), update it.

if you have an antivirus prog also update it.

no disconnect from the net,

run ie privacy keeper and clean your system of all temp files and stuff (the prog has a simple interface, should not be hard to figure out how to do this step)

now run adaware, delete whatever it finds, reboot your pc if prompted

now run your antivirus app and scan your pc, sometimes it finds stuff, i know that norton2004 now detects adware kinda stuff too.

hopefully your system should be clean by now.

another app that you might want to try is spywareblaster (free too! :D), just google that word for the download page. it's a free app that will disable those annoying activeX install screens pop up on webpages that install that crap like mysearchbar and others.... update and enable spywareblaster, it comes in handy eventhough sometimes it conflicts with pages that have safe activeX coding, in that case just disable spywareblaster.

hope this helps you out some and good luck

Hi There,

I was reading down your post and replies looking for the mention of the easiest fix.

Tomcat nailed it........download hijackthis and cw shredder and your more or less done.

If users had to point out the answer they accepted you should choose tomcats answer.

good luck

C.B