Best Game Ending

Tokugawapants

What game series has the best endings ever?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What game series has the best endings ever?

• .hack//
    • Chrono Trigger
    • Final Fantasy
    • Kingdom Hearts
    • Legend of Zelda
    • Mario
    • Megaman
    • Metroid
    • Onimusha
    • Sonic the Hedgehog
    • Suikoden
    • Xenosaga

I actually liked Final Fantasy 2(US-SNES)/4's ending. Went into depth on all characters and what happened after the final boss and everything. It was superb.

i say final fantasy because thats a great story line and the ending, wow, you get a great show and that makes the time and effort worth playing, im still working on x-2 but i bet the ending is just as great :)

ohhh yeah i like all the Final Fantasy Endings from FF VII to X

X-2 iam playing it right now too...and this game sucks

no real story in X-2...and the Missions, **** thats sucks too...thats not FF no more

iam not so motivated to play this game like all the other FF series

ohhh yeah i like all the Final Fantasy Endings from FF VII to X

X-2 iam playing it right now too...and this game sucks

no real story in X-2...and the Missions, **** thats sucks too...thats not FF no more

iam not so motivated to play this game like all the other FF series

It's kind of hard to judge FFX-2 by itself, because I think the reason that it was made was to give closure to the story set up in FFX, and I don't think that much time was spent developing it either. I would argue that there is a story that can become quite intriguing at times; perhaps you are just not far enough into the game. I don't think it's the best game ever, but I still respect it.

lol tisk tisk, hmmm could it be tunnel incident when she falls, well thats all the hint im giving hehehe, just kinda sucks tho, that you have to unlock that secret screen in that part of the game to get the best ending, but i wont completly tell how to unlock it but i will agree they could of put just a tad bit more time on the development of the game but it does add closure to the previous game.. :)

I remember defeating Mother Brain in Metroid for the first time. All of a sudden everything starts shaking and I sat there watching it. It took me a few seconds to notice the timer running backwards. I grabbed the remote off the floor and started screaming at the TV. I was afraid of losing the game AFTER defeating the final boss. What a shock that was!

• 2 weeks later...