German E-mail Crap

OK, so for the last few days, I've been getting bounced messages saying that MY e-mail address sent a bunch of e-mails with some German rubbish and it bounced back... Even though my computer was OFF, I checked the time the e-mails were sent and some of them said 3 or 4 AM (when I'm asleep and when my power went off)... :)

So does anyone have any idea where people are getting my e-mail to do this? I remember something about the German spam, but not anything about how they got spread out... :rolleyes:

well its likely that a friend of yours (or someone who has u on your email) got a virus.

or its more likely that the mail server u use is infected...

and I don't believe its really kind to say german rubbish.. but u're the supa mod :)

well its likely that a friend of yours (or someone who has u on your email) got a virus.

or its more likely that the mail server u use is infected...

and I don't believe its really kind to say german rubbish.. but u're the supa mod :rolleyes:

Its rubbish because its going to my my spam folder! :)

Yeah, anywayz, I get e-mails saying (in English) that a message that someone sent with my e-mail address could not be delivered to the recipients listed in the e-mail... Now as I already mentioned, its not my computer, because some of the e-mails say they were sent at around 3 AM (3:00 :D), and my computer gets shut down at around 11 PM (23:00 for you 24 hour folks) or 12 AM (0:00)...

dude, thats a variant of the netsky virus.. so delete them if you get them..

There's no attachments except for the e-mail when I receive the "bounced" message... And if there were a virus, Norton Anti-Virus would have picked it up... Its all up-to-date...