SAB: problem with defaut Start Menu

Mikaelo

• 2 weeks later...

@Tihiy in the last SAB 3.7.10.4910 it works correctly. Thanks a lot :thumbup
May I have another question? Would it be possible to set another file manager instead of Explorer for opening relevant items in Start Menu?
I am using Total Commander for a long long time. Someone can use Directory Opus or others.
It would be enough to have the option to enter your own command line, which will open the given item in the defined file manager.
Just idea ... ??

Schránka 02.jpg

Directory Opus works for me, but it has a feature where it intercepts calls to Explorer and effectively replaces it unless you open Run and type explorer.

12 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

Directory Opus works for me, but it has a feature where it intercepts calls to Explorer and effectively replaces it unless you open Run and type explorer.

This is delightfully.

On 5/29/2024 at 8:02 AM, Mikaelo said:

@Tihiy in the last SAB 3.7.10.4910 it works correctly. Thanks a lot :thumbup
May I have another question? Would it be possible to set another file manager instead of Explorer for opening relevant items in Start Menu?
I am using Total Commander for a long long time. Someone can use Directory Opus or others.
It would be enough to have the option to enter your own command line, which will open the given item in the defined file manager.
Just idea ... ??

Schránka 02.jpg

So it is solved, by TC and registry modification Directory/Shell