Keep a Word Drop a Word

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Besides, there are no WINNERS for these types of "games".  And without a WINNER, just how do you "lose" per se?  :dubbio:

I don't think those that play here would agree.

Only in your part of the world.

image.png.b6bcce9163bbcb8af4a8766a974c865e.png

You misquoted my reply, those words are torn out! I wrote: "Different, erroneous spelling doesn't count". The words are separated with a comma. I didn't write what you try to imply.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/186108-keep-a-word-drop-a-word/?do=findComment&comment=1262993

If the game is to generate a rolling discussion, then this game is WINNING.    :roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1::roll1:

You know what. I think you're just being unfriendly towards me, why is that?

8 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

why is that?

Because you weren't even playing and your very first "contribution" to this game was to label a sarcastic SPELLING CORRECTION (for my part of the world) as the first "loss" in this new game.

Somebody (maybe even you?) called me out for doing the same exact thing in the other word game.

You asked "why", that's my answer.

Let's get back to the game...

Because you weren't even playing and your very first "contribution" to this game was to label a sarcastic SPELLING CORRECTION (for my part of the world) as the first "loss" in this new game.

Somebody (maybe even you?) called me out for doing the same exact thing in the other word game.

You asked "why", that's my answer.

Let's get back to the game...

So, you agree you're unfriendly, good. But funny how you ignored, "missed" the part where you misquote me all the time, trying to bring another (totally bad) meaning to what I write. Yeah, let's! Your turn!