ArcticFoxie/NotHereToPlayGames -- 360Chrome v13.5.2044 rebuild 2

1 hour ago, seven4ever said:

I've replaced jisu9.srx with the one from post 1 to have w10 skin, but nothing changed under wxp, is it normal or is something else to done?

That should be all you have to do.

All it really changes is the title bar and minimize/maximize/restore/close buttons in the corner.

The colors and icons were copied from an earlier version of Official Chrome, don't recall which version by chance.

Here are the icons next to Official Ungoogled Chromium v114 so it appears the colors and icons may need updated.

My Win10 setups do not use "dark mode" as dark mode gives me migraines and my eye doctor specifically states that dark mode computing has long term consequences on "rods and cones" of the retina.

I do keep planning on making a "dark mode" skin because they are "popular" with the masses.  But I also have been saying that for a couple years and I haven't done one yet, lol.

image.png.318311260847ea06ccba3a6961a84d3a.png

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

File sizes alone kind of tell me that they are likely the "original" files from upstream.  So these will have the "360 Doctor", the "nocoin", the "buy today", among many other items still included.

They shouldn't be "pulled" and used in my GUI, so limited harm of telemetry.  I just generally remove them in conjuction with the GUI for an extra layer of telemetry prevention.

The one example I know of is that the original dark theme pulled a Google icon from a Chinese IP Address whenever the "manage search engines" page was accessed, whether the default search engines were removed or not.

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

File sizes alone kind of tell me that they are likely the "original" files from upstream.  So these will have the "360 Doctor", the "nocoin", the "buy today", among many other items still included.

They shouldn't be "pulled" and used in my GUI, so limited harm of telemetry.  I just generally remove them in conjuction with the GUI for an extra layer of telemetry prevention.

The one example I know of is that the original dark theme pulled a Google icon from a Chinese IP Address whenever the "manage search engines" page was accessed, whether the default search engines were removed or not.

Not true, no additional items. The GUI is clean. Screenshot below.

Dark_W10.png