Danish gamer Karla seeking new friends.

Hi! My name is Karla, I'm a girly-girl, hard core PC gamer, originally from a small Danish town, currently staying at my relatives in Canada. The reason I joined, well, I liked this place, love at first sight, yes...ok...the main reason is, I got infected with love to Windows Vista from my father, with whom I'm currently living. Due to the fact we recently broke up with my bf, I now got plenty of time for PC hobbies and gaming! I'm seeking help with setting up modern games to run on Vista.

I speak fairly good English, boys, I'm not so chatty, but I'll try to reply to everyone! 

Hi Karla, welcome to MSFN. Of course we do have a forum dedicated to Vista (under Older Windows NT-Family OSes) where you could ask any question you want, and it is probably the best Vista forum in the world! Unfortunately, “modern gaming on Vista” is hardly possible in 2023. :(

10 hours ago, Karla Sleutel said:

Hi! My name is Karla, I'm a girly-girl, hard core PC gamer, originally from a small Danish town, currently staying at my relatives in Canada. The reason I joined, well, I liked this place, love at first sight, yes...ok...the main reason is, I got infected with love to Windows Vista from my father, with whom I'm currently living. Due to the fact we recently broke up with my bf, I now got plenty of time for PC hobbies and gaming! I'm seeking help with setting up modern games to run on Vista.

I speak fairly good English, boys, I'm not so chatty, but I'll try to reply to everyone! 

hello karla and welcome to msfn (ive heard you have good pastrys there as well)

13 hours ago, Karla Sleutel said:

Hi Karla, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

16 hours ago, Karla Sleutel said:

setting up modern gaming on Vista with nVidia

Karla, welcome to forum! It's possible, actually! Some games would need modding though. Here you will find tutorials on how to port new Nvidia drivers. You (and you father) both have marvellous taste! Vista is so elegant!

On 7/5/2023 at 11:41 AM, Karla Sleutel said:

Hello Karla! hope you are well, Running modern games on Vista may require using compatibility modes or third-party tools due to a lack of developer support. Always keep your hardware drivers updated and be ready for troubleshooting. Happy gaming!