Any recommendations to buy an iPhone?

LonghornXP

I use iPod touch 4 when I was kid. Then, my dad gave me his old iPhone 5c to me. Then, someone bought me an iPhone 6+ for my birthday. After having 6 Plus, I bought iPhone 8 Plus for myself with my own savings. I planned to buy 14 Plus with my savings but 14 was too pricy. Any recommendations to buy an iPhone?

12 hours ago, D.Draker said:

You mean the one that can't save your own pics directly to PC via USB without the need of tools and whatnot ?

I mean that having better battery

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Do NOT buy an iPhone. Instead, buy a property by the sea...

?

iPhone's going to be expensive, supposedly being status symbol or some crap like that, or so I've heard. If you want less pricey, but still iPhone, probably the older model is the only option.

2 hours ago, LonghornXP said:
5 hours ago, msfntor said:

Do NOT buy an iPhone. Instead, buy a property by the sea...

?

I wanted to gently suggest (with a dose of humor...) that by not buying an iPhone, and eventually trying not to fall into other "money suckers", like cigarettes etc (if I may suggest), you could collect enough money to buy a nice house by the ocean...
I know, unfortunately, that the kind of humor I have is rarely well understood, haha....

On 4/10/2023 at 1:44 AM, msfntor said:

I know, unfortunately, that the kind of humor I have is rarely well understood, haha....

i think so

On 4/10/2023 at 1:24 AM, UCyborg said:

If you want less pricey, but still iPhone, probably the older model is the only option.

I better get 13 mini