Nvidia "Pascel" GPU On Vista?

legacyfan

I have a new gpu (gt 1030) that I would like to use on windows vista but as vista had limited driver support it looks like anything above the 900 series dropped support for vista and would like help finding a way to get it working if anyone knows of a way to get this gpu working on vista it would be appreciated

Edited by legacyfan

15 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I have a new gpu (gtx 1030) that I would like to use on windows vista but as vista had limited drivers support it looks loke anything above the 900 series dropped support for vista and would like help finding a way to get it working if anyone knows of a way to get this gpu working on vista it would be appreciated

There's no such thing as gtX 1030, only GT 1030 (which would be shown on the box of the card you claim to have bought).

The only plausible explanation on why you came up with different names - is to spam the forum with numerous duplicate topics .

You already asked about your non-existent "GT1030 Ti", then changed to "1030 LPE" and asked again.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/184503-drivers-for-the-gigabyte-gtx-1030-lpe-on-vista/?do=findComment&comment=1240476

And all of that you're asking about - was answered in the past for a million of times.

And again, only one card named GT 1030 exists in the wild

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/212328/212328

@Tripredacus

Edited by D.Draker
link to GT 1030

I realize now that it was the wrong name and I apologies for making more then 1 topic for the same question (and promise to never do it again) and will have the other ones locked and have this one locked as well and I apologise to all the staff for the issues I caused

Edited by legacyfan

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I realize now that it was the wrong name and I apologies for making more then 1 topic for the same question (and promise to never do it again) and will have the other ones locked and have this one locked as well and I apologise to all the staff for the issues I caused

That's not for me to decide what to do with you. I just find it weird why you ask *something that was discussed and answered* again and again,

Also, let's imagine you really bought that card. OMG why ??? People warned you, and I personally advised against it . Why would you do it ?

Was it like 5 bucks or smth ? The card is only for the office slaves to type texts on it. All of the 1000 series card work on Vista with simple modding involved, except this one.

This one will not work on 32bit Vista, you knew it before the "purchase" (if there was a purchase). So just send it back and buy another model.