Windows 7 on AMD C70 CPU?

yoltboy01

I recently found my old Laptop (Acer Aspire One 725 from July 2012) in the attic and wanted to make a clean install of Windows 7 on it, since it had a heavily bloated Windows 10 1703 installed, which I don‘t wanted to even try fixing. 

The only problem I face is if I try installing Windows 7 (with Secure Boot Update integrated) on my Notebook it hangs up after doing the first reboot on the installation. The Windows 7 logo just keeps shining but it won‘t continue the rest of the setup. When I switch from UEFI to Legacy and use a MBR formatted Stick, it works fine. However, I want to know if there is a way in how to install Windows 7 in UEFI with Secure Boot on this notebook. 

22 hours ago, yoltboy01 said:

I recently found my old Laptop (Acer Aspire One 725 from July 2012) in the attic and wanted to make a clean install of Windows 7 on it, since it had a heavily bloated Windows 10 1703 installed, which I don‘t wanted to even try fixing. 

The only problem I face is if I try installing Windows 7 (with Secure Boot Update integrated) on my Notebook it hangs up after doing the first reboot on the installation. The Windows 7 logo just keeps shining but it won‘t continue the rest of the setup. When I switch from UEFI to Legacy and use a MBR formatted Stick, it works fine. However, I want to know if there is a way in how to install Windows 7 in UEFI with Secure Boot on this notebook. 

The secure boot support is half-baked. It is better to just keep that disabled. UEFI will work using the aforementioned UEFI7, however, although, I hear Windows 7 does not play nicely with AMD hardware under UEFI mode.