best laptop for windows vista in 2022?

legacyfan

I'm looking to buy a new laptop (my last one broke) and was wondering what is the best laptop you can get for vista in 2022? I know laptops like this are around but what is thr perfect laptop for it? if anyone could help me with this it would be much appriciated

1 hour ago, legacyfan said:

what is the best laptop you can get for vista in 2022

Dell m6700 or HP 8770W
On m6700 you can disable the nvidia optimus technology in bios (says in the manual)
The HP laptop does not support optimus at all (at least according to this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/q5w82m/interested_in_installing_os_x_109_on_a_hp/)

Both support the best CPUs that windows vista can run on without bugs and glitches - i7 3940xm and gtx 980m GPU, but I'm not sure about the 980m driver, I got something off of microsoft catalog, but never tested it because I don't own one of these laptops

Edited by winvispixp

• 2 weeks later...

My HP Mini-110 from 2009-2014 is the best NETBOOK for Vista x86 SP2 in my opinion xDDDD. By the way, he still lives and even tries to run any games on Intel Atom and Intel GMA 3150 (for example, NFS Most Wanted or CS Source with CS 1.6) :thumbup

Not the most high-end but the Dell Latitude e6430 is pretty adequate. Comes with an Intel Core i5-3320 and the ram is upgradable. Also powerful enough to run Windows 10 at okay speeds with an SSD, which is a bonus.

Edited by FantasyAcquiesce