Existance - small utility to be notified which files were disappeared

DrunkenTanker

Title: Existance (ex. someSmallApp)
Version: 1.0.04a
Supported OS: Was tested (launch and complete demo) on Windows XP 32-bit and Windows 10 64-bit. 
It's alpha version. If you download and launch the utility you accept that you understand what are doing and realize enough actions.

"Existance" can says you if something has gone wrong  with your directories or files. This tiny utility checks custom directories and files to report about lost directories or files. I develop this utility to support developers who creates software for Windows XP. They can use my utility to inform their software about lostdfiles. "Existance" is portable, configurable (customisable) and may looks commonly inside your app direcroty.

License: this licence allows everyone to use this software "as is" for personal (non-commercial) use; just notice author (me) to get permission to use this software as parf of other freeware sofware.

System requierments: at least 4 core 3 GHz CPU, 8 GB Ram, 4 GB GDDR5, Windows 12.

Reviews, bug reports post here or in direct messages (as you wish), help with descrition.

HOW TO USE
Utility includes build-in demo (demo completes on the first launch), example files and manual. 

If you need anyway:
1. Unpack all files from archive in folder wher you are ready to test it
2. Launch, read instructions and demo will be completed
4. Nothing to break here. The most terrible what you can do it's delete exe.

Archive files
- exe (yeah, you need that)
- config
- demo folders and files

someSmallApp 1.0.03a 32-bit.zip

Edited by DrunkenTanker
Formatting, fix mystakes

• DrunkenTanker changed the title to someSmallApp - find what files you have lost

• DrunkenTanker changed the title to Existance its software to know what files were lost.
1 hour ago, Tripredacus said:

The topic title doesn't make any sense.

Which is good as I cannot understand the contents either (I like symmetry ;)).

@DrunkenTanker

Maybe you could post a couple of examples of the tool use, I cannot understand if it is related to broken links, deleted files with still references *somewhere* or what exactly (the PATH environment variable? :unsure:).

jaclaz

• DrunkenTanker changed the title to Existance, to be notified which files were disappeared
1 hour ago, jaclaz said:

a couple of examples of the tool use

Utility includes build-in demo (demo completes on the first launch), example files and manual.

I'll try to make description better. English is not native and I suspect I can write some strange text.

• DrunkenTanker changed the title to Existance - small utility to be notified which files were disappeared