best browser for windows vista in 2021?

• legacyfan changed the title to best browser for windows vista in 2021?
  • 6 months later...

Arctic Fox browser. I can say it runs decently well on my Vista VM (although it's slow at times due to the low amount of RAM I have allocated to my VM and my old processor, in my case a Core Duo T2500). I found it that renders the sites I have visited without any errors (keep in mind that I just started using it yesterday so as of now I haven't found any bugs yet). As for slowness, the browser isn't exactly slow, its my VM being slow. The browser should run much better on yours provided that you have a physical machine running Vista instead of a VM, which should run way better compared to my virtual machine.

Link to download the browser: http://o.rthost.win/gpc/files1.rt/arcticfox-27.11.0.win32-git-20201121.7z

(Do note that you don't need to install it. Just extract  the 7z file with your preferred zip file archiver, open the extracted folder, click on "arcticfox.exe". A pop-up message will appear, just click 'Run'. There may be another pop-up window telling that Windows Firewall has blocked the browser, just click on 'Unblock' and you're all good to go!)

If you're using extended kernel that would be firefox (in my opinion)

If not, I know that Mypal is a browser used by a lot of people on windows xp so that means it should work on vista too

I saw a video a while ago on youtube about this exact topic. You should check it out, it's very useful (I recommend watching the ones made for win xp as there are not that many talking about browsers on vista and if there are, they might be outdated)