BSOD 7B Ivy Bridge laptop (3210M)

So I am setting up a legacy Windows laptop (going to have a triple boot of 2K, XP, and Vista). I already got XP and Vista installed with all drivers, but installing 2000 the same way I keep getting frozen on "Setup is starting Windows 2000" and when disabling ACPI i get a BSOD of 7B. I am trying to install from USB because this computer doesn't have a working disc drive anymore. The only one I have is a USB disc drive. I already used nLite to integrate all the updates. I am not sure what drivers I am going to find to get ACPI working and USB drivers in the text setup. I'm not that advanced in the 2000 department :(

More specifically, I do have IDE enabled in the BIOS and USB Legacy enabled. USB 3.0 is turned off. The specs are:
Toshiba Satellite R945-P440
8GB DDR3
Intel Core i5 3210M

Hmmm, maybe you integrated your Windows XP drivers to Windows 2000 disk. There's no guarantee that all drivers would work. You need unofficial Windows 2000 extended core update if you want to use an XP driver there.

2 hours ago, Sergiaws said:

Hmmm, maybe you integrated your Windows XP drivers to Windows 2000 disk. There's no guarantee that all drivers would work. You need unofficial Windows 2000 extended core update if you want to use an XP driver there.

The thing is XP had the USB and the HDD drivers built in. Plus, im not really sure how to integrate the extended core into it. Is it just like another update I would add for nLite?

Okay so I decided to try installing 2000 in a VM on this HDD to at least get past setup. After that, I'll see if it can boot and when it can I will get a list of devices that are missing. Does SDI work on 2k?

Well I installed 2K to the HDD via passthrough to a VM on my desktop. Now it just freezes when the bar is at 100% starting windows 2000. I think it is crashing due to an ACPI error but not showing the bluescreen.

Also, I found out this HDD has 1 bad sector now from the triple boot of 2000 (trying to get working), XP and Vista.

Edited by Tonny52