I cannot install the Intel HD Graphics driver that requires extended core

WinFX

When installing a version of the previous driver that did not require this, it worked correctly.
But if I install the newest version that works on Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bride (requires extended core), it simply doesn't work on Windows 2000 even with the extended Core on v10 and v16d versions and none were successful, but on XP they worked.

Then check that the problem came from hal.dll which was missing some instructions, as if it were that hal.dll on system32 when installing the extended core was not updated, but when doing it with the hal.dll of the extracted folder of the extended core there are no problems, does anyone know why this fault is due?

Another thing that happens to me is that when replacing the old hal.dll with the extended core (of course with the extended core installed), Windows 2000 does not start and restarts indefinitely.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:31 AM, WinFX said:

When installing a version of the previous driver that did not require this, it worked correctly.
But if I install the newest version that works on Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bride (requires extended core), it simply doesn't work on Windows 2000 even with the extended Core on v10 and v16d versions and none were successful, but on XP they worked.

Then check that the problem came from hal.dll which was missing some instructions, as if it were that hal.dll on system32 when installing the extended core was not updated, but when doing it with the hal.dll of the extracted folder of the extended core there are no problems, does anyone know why this fault is due?

Another thing that happens to me is that when replacing the old hal.dll with the extended core (of course with the extended core installed), Windows 2000 does not start and restarts indefinitely.

You need to learn how to work HAL.DLL in Windows NT 5.x.

When HAL is installed , it will be renamed to hal.dll the following.

ACPI MPU = Halmacpi.dll
ACPI UPU = Halaacpi.dll
ACPI PC = Halacpi.dll
MPS MPS PC = Halmps.dll
MPS UPS PC = Halapic.dll
standard PC = Hal.dll

you can find original filename from hal.dll in file property.