hi everyone - how do i make my windows in 10 transparent

steepho

hey everyone its steepho

any installion instructs? I downloaded the 7z file, extracted it, and found these files.  i think they make windows 10 windows transparent? how do i apply them to the system?

• 2 weeks later...

I ran aero glass on Windows 8 prior to WindowBlinds 8 being released, and due to the GUI glitches that occurred then, and probably still occur now, I personally recommend you wait a few months for WindowBlinds 10 to be released.  Anyone looking for transparency cares about how their GUI looks, and WindowBlinds does that and so much more without having GUI glitches.  AeroGlass works, don't get me wrong, but it's quick and dirty instead of the right, and extremely complex, way it should be done.  DWM has extremely deep hooks within Windows and is not the easiest to bypass, which is the main reason it takes several months following a new Windows release for a compatible version of WindowBlinds to be released.

Without AeroGlass you can get a fully transparent taskbar with Start10 from Stardock (who also makes WindowBlinds).  This may be possible natively on Win 10, however I can't remember.

Edited by jmonroe0914