Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Hi.

I want install custom software during installing window, but when SetupComplete.cmd is running, don't install all software and never show anything Except black screen. also cursor is hide. anyone know what is this problem in windows 10?

Thanks

I never personally use that. You can try using FirstLogonCommands and see how you like that. That will run your installations after login but before the Desktop loads. So you can see the things running.

i used FirstLogonCommands from autounattend.xml but i run my custom .cmd file but it is showing another command window with blank screen so i just not closing it until my script finishes the installation(anyway my script restarts the machine automatically).  I just ignoring that blank command window my minimizing it.

I Used FirstLogonCommands but problem is after come to desktop, my command is execute. while i want run command before come to desktop.

Edited by behdadsoft

Is your mean reboot system after first logon?

This is a part of my autoattended.xml file that don't work.

<OOBE>				<HideEULAPage>true</HideEULAPage>				<HideLocalAccountScreen>true</HideLocalAccountScreen>				<HideOnlineAccountScreens>true</HideOnlineAccountScreens>				<HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>true</HideWirelessSetupInOOBE>				<NetworkLocation>Home</NetworkLocation>				<ProtectYourPC>1</ProtectYourPC>			</OOBE>			<UserAccounts>				<AdministratorPassword>					<PlainText>true</PlainText>					<Value></Value>				</AdministratorPassword>				<LocalAccounts>					<LocalAccount wcm:action="add">						<Group>Administrators</Group>						<Name>Administrator</Name>						<Password>							<PlainText>true</PlainText>							<Value></Value>						</Password>					</LocalAccount>				</LocalAccounts>			</UserAccounts>			<FirstLogonCommands>			<SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">				<CommandLine>C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c shutdown -r -t 0</CommandLine>				<Description>Reboot_System</Description>				<Order>1</Order>			</SynchronousCommand>			<SynchronousCommand wcm:action="add">				<CommandLine>c:\Windows\Setup\Scripts\Run.exe</CommandLine>				<Description>Install_Softwares</Description>				<Order>2</Order>			</SynchronousCommand>			</FirstLogonCommands>

as per order in firstlogon commands the first thing you are doing is restart  and what is the second command doing just opening run dialog what is the use with it

and as the same K-Mart-ian Legend says you cant create administrator account it is already built-in adminstrator