how to i add a picture to this script on windows 8.1

hi there, i've found a script online for the computer to talk to me. dose anyone know where the code for put a picture.jpg in this script:

Set Sapi = Wscript.CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice")

dim str
if hour(time) < 12 then
Sapi.speak "Good Morning yugioh47 "
else
if hour(time) > 12 then
if hour(time) > 16 then
Sapi.speak "Good evening yugioh47 "
else
Sapi.speak "Good afternoon yugioh47 "
end if
end if
end if

Open notepad, paste the code you have, File>Save As, your_desired_name.VBS , and don't forget to save not like Text Document but All files , and don't forget about ,VBS at the end

mPSA3UC.png

save it to desktop and doubleclick it , Enjoy :)
Edited by drakulaboy

Open notepad, paste the code you have, File>Save As, your_desired_name.VBS , and don't forget to save not like Text Document but All files , and don't forget about ,VBS at the end

mPSA3UC.png

save it to desktop and doubleclick it , Enjoy

yes, i'm looking to put a code for a picture in TEXT.VBS by which i don't know the script code for the picture.

maybe you want to open a picture? more details what do you want to achieve)

what i'm look for is that... open at startup it will then close after everything is loaded. that's what i want.

You can not do what you want with an image and VBS

However here is a work around this is a HTA that you

could add a image to it. The HTA will close after the

VBS script is executed.

post-5386-0-51989100-1429027194_thumb.pn

SplashScreen.hta

<TITLE>Splash Screen</TITLE><HTA:APPLICATION ID='SplashScreen'  Scroll='No'               SCROLLFLAT ='No'          SingleInstance='Yes'  SysMenu='No'  ShowInTaskBar='No'  MaximizeButton='No'  MinimizeButton='nO'       Border='Thick'  BORDERSTYLE ='complex'    INNERBORDER ='Yes'  Caption='No'    WindowState='Normal'  APPLICATIONNAME='Splash'   Icon='%SystemRoot%\explorer.exe'><STYLE Type="text/css">  Body{   BackGround-Color:#00a4a4;Text-Align:Center;Vertical-Align:Top;   Font-Size:10.05pt;Font-Weight:Bold;Color:#001254;   Font-Family:Arial,Tahoma,Comic Sans MS,Segoe Ui;   Margin-Top:1;Margin-Bottom:1;Margin-Left:4;Margin-Right:4;   Padding-Top:1;Padding-Bottom:1;Padding-Left:4;Padding-Right:4;   Border-Top:2px Solid #a6a29e;Border-Bottom:3px Solid #cbc7c3;   Border-Left:2px Solid #b2aeaa;Border-Right:3px Solid #bcb8b4;  }</STYLE><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">'-> Resize And Move Window   Dim Wth :Wth = int(325)   Dim Hht :Hht = int(125)   window.ResizeTo Wth, Hht   MoveTo ((Screen.Width / 2) - (Wth / 2)),((Screen.Height / 2) - (Hht / 2))'-> Window Onload And Execute The Code Then Close Window   Function Window_onLoad()       Set Sapi = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice")     If hour(time) < 12 Then Sapi.speak "Good Morning yugioh47 "     If hour(time) > 12 And hour(time) < 16 Then Sapi.speak "Good afternoon yugioh47"     if hour(time) > 16 Then Sapi.speak "Good evening yugioh47"    window.close()   End Function</SCRIPT><BODY>Splash Screen</BODY>
SplashScreen.zip