Advice on new gaming rig

Women...  :whistle:

I hate those plastic split-pens, this is why I use always coolers with a backplate, and now even a watercool kit that needed a simple mod to put enough pressure on the CPU. Plastics dry out too fast here in the middle of Mexico. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...

1. Get an labtop. 8GB. Make sure the labtop have markers and not a stupid light. Of course like me your not going to run in full mode. Make sure the labtop can close while in action. Like when the lidshuts down it does not go into sleep/stand by mode but the screen shuts off and the fan kicks in a bit???

2. If not then find a carrier case ( not the lame Sliver Mac Case. A case that is plastic and requires one hand to move . 4 Gig proccessor, 128GB memory ( nowadays people. ) Graphics cards are dime a dozen nowadays. Anything else is your choice. Avoid buying a big bulky hard drive if you can. While the regular HD are the best for memory recovery and safety of files I wouldn't invest due to other society issues.

4K and EX-HD is something to look at as well.

Edited by ROTS

I say labtop because I can't bend my head down to my lap. I have to lye back and create a double arch with my legs folded to get see anything from an labtop on my lap. Also hey what do most computer people call their place of solitude where only few might enter to say hi?? Do we call it our workshop? Mancave? Batcave?????( Ha ), no we call it our lab where the equipment we use on an daily basis is stored with our workbench ( another word that few people use nowadays ).

I live alone so my whole house is a batcave. ;)

I've never owned a "labtop" but would like on so I can lay in bed and watch videos and stuff.