Another I hate Windows and computers in general rant

ROTS

Sorry for the rambling this is how I feel about new windows right now. I can't promise you of how I feel I just want somebody who actually feels the same way I feel about windows releases to understand the pain and insanity of this thing we called an "Electrical Braine" HA HA HA HA HA speaking of which I had an labodomy recently. Every file I have is now stored inside my "fleshy brain"

Everything about Windows is garbage. The only reason I still use windows is for the DOS programs and that it will not break unlike an lemon mac ( even the intel which makes OSX sucks ). Windows is only real purpose is to BLOOD SUCK money out of consumers, spy on people out of witless spyware that is integrated into the soft/hardware. Of course introduce a new version of WORD with SPELLCHECK and HIGHLIGHTER effects. We do not need Microsoft anymore. We all could have just POOL TOGETHER and updated 3X, 9X, NT, NT6, etc and whatever. If windows was perfect it would have had UNIX as it's baseline, to begin with. We are just stuck with Windows. If your an COMPUTER SCIENCE PHD, chances are your only using Windows as a toy; along with everything else. They have been milking consumers since the 1970's with Microcomputing. People do absolutely nothing with Computers. My family have been using my digital camera ( r-tard phone bs ) for years and 99% of the time nobody prints the pictures, they get erased, they get overwritten or something. Everybody in the X-phone service store probably have seen me and my family naked when they transfer my pictures to an new phone. Teenagers getting arrested for being sexual on camera, oh wow how original when that stuff happen parents were called, but with computer the entire government comes thru the door and tries to make you say lies. Computers is an underline terms for racism, culture biasness, and an easy way for people to steal money from everybody. When I look at Windows logo the first thing I want to say out of my mouth is "Hai Hitler".

Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid windows users. What is worst we have no other choice. Just yesterday I inserted my USB drive in an MAC and it overwrote the boot sector. HA HA HA me. My personally memories and important data is stuck inside my flash without an root directory. It is my privacy does anybody care? No. Ever r-tard computer wants to reformat it. Should I do it. That is the only reason I love Windows right now. It will not leave s*** marks inside my drive or anything it touches.

I study teh computer science right now. The entire major is Chemistry majors looking for an easy way out, and art majors attempting to do videogames. Ha ha ha ha which one you think I am. Ha ha ha. Some old dudes.

Anyways I feel no love at all right now. I can't believe how addicted I am to the opposite sex. It hurts me. Computers oh why have you forsaken us father. Why don't you love us papa. I feeeeeeel like dark vador when I touch any computer nowadays. I just want to Arnold Smash, Arnold Crash. Lou Ferrigno ultracrash. I hate Windows but it is all we have left. I know it is sad isn't.

Their is no other os that is usefull nowadays. It is so sad.

Edited by ROTS

• 2 weeks later...