Ordered an Xbox today!

Aaron

I've ordered the Crystal clear Xbox today along with Halo Classic, Shenmue 2 and Soul Calibur 2. So I can't wait! :rolleyes:

sim-crystalconsole-0001.jpg

Anyone know of any good upcoming RPG games for the Xbox soon? Its a shame Square-Enix won't develop Final Fantasy for the Xbox :)

I heard that the Video-out won't work for Linux, but I'm sure they'll make a workaround.

I probably won't tinker with the Xbox for a year at least, after that I might make it an Xbox Media Station

wow it looks cool :)

does it have any new stuff from the old black ugly ones? or is it just the color?

Apparently the only difference is the video encoder chip ... and ya, the controllers are "crystal" too ...

:rolleyes:

and then aaron will be spending his life playing them :rolleyes::)

i cannot aim with the controller. its so hard with a controller, a little up no too much, lower it, aa too much, left right, oh I'm dead.

I love my mouse. (my cat doesn't like it hahaha :D)

and today they announce that they are going to drop the price again.

Why i wont ever buy another money drain, sorry "games console."

I might go buy one myself tho in about a year when they are £30 on the second hand market.

lol pc games RULE!

won't give up my keyboard mouse joystick & pedals for any console.

@FthrJack: i never catch those price drops on time :) everytime i buy something a week later a newer one comes up and the prices get lowered.

but they must release that gran turismo for pc!

excellent buy aaron , as an xbox owner, dont look at another ps2, it really shows how graphically s*** it is :D but like u said, they wont make games for the xbox and u know why? microsoft before the xbox, tried to buy squaresoft/enix out, but they in turn bought out another company and microsoft got s***ty, hense no square games :)

Shenmue 1 is good apart from pathetic voice acting.. i recommend Tony hawk underground, rainbow six 3, midtown madness 3, amped 2, project gotham racing 1 and 2 and halo.. and of course look out for halo 2, it looking sweet and i have pre-ordered it ehhe .. enjoy :rolleyes: