What is exact way for how to convert PST to NSF ?

Guest amboriserenaud08

Guest amboriserenaud08

I want to convert Outlook PST to NSF File format because I have needed to configure my old Outlook PST data in new Lotus Notes account. Please suggest me which is best tool to convert Outlook to Lotus Notes.

Edited by amboriserenaud08
removed tags

Inevitable suggestion of Outlook Converter Software incoming in ... 3 ... 2 ... 1

Yep :), but will it be "I took the plunge and bought a license for xxxyyy and it worked fabulous" (please see Astroturfing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astroturfing ), or it will be an "expert" (at it's first post on this forum :whistle:) to suggest a suitable (Commercial) tool? :unsure:

jaclaz

but I have heard free tool is not secure for this Outlook to Notes Conversion.....

On the off-chance that this is a legitimate request, where did you hear that? Can you provide a link that explains why it is not secure?

Cheers and Regards

On the off-chance ...

Please define "off-chance", after having googled for "amboriserenaud08", please.

Now, we may need to agree before that "amboriserenaud08" is a slightly less common nick that John1234 or similar, and of course coincidences can happen.

jaclaz

In that case, other future posters should keep the suggestion in mind to help their posts get faster and more accurate responses. But then the same could be said for just reading closely all the forum rules before posting.

[besides, that other tool, (Only $29! Cheap at twice the price!), was a toootally different thing. It was used to add a .pst Folder to Outlook 2003. Completely different. Must just be a coincidence. :) ]

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt

The reason why they end up here is because the Funny Farm isn't blocked from search spiders. That does not explain why the original post was here. I suspect the OP is a human and not a bot and likely clicked on Funny Farm by accident instead of General Discussion.

You know the trick of the team spammers. The first person goes and makes a question with specific keywords in it. Then after the page gets indexed and shows up in the search engine (usually a day or 2 later) the spam bot comes into the thread and posts a reply. There is a way in the forum software to block spiders from accessing publicly viewable subforums, but that setting isn't enabled for the Funny Farm. As such there is currently no safe place for a spam post to show up without it being found on google for the bots to visit.

I still do not understand. :(

If a thread/post is indexed in Google or Bing (or whatever search engine) it can be found by anyone (both humans and robots/spiders/whatever), so what has "Funny Farm" different?

In this case the OP is a spammer for a given software firm and the one that replied (with nick "jacobjackson408" and which post was deleted) was a known spammer for ANOTHER software firm (both are form India, just for the record).

BOTH the OP and the other spammer anyway needed to register to post.

And I have seen similar spamming post in each and every sub-forum, not just "Funny Farm".

jaclaz