create ini file for install setup.exe's

you guy's, oh.... I meant free YouTube downloader because of it's the best one to get YouTube videos to my desktop pc. it's the best one... those others don't even come close to it. I've try those others out like the free flash downloader. it dose even determine where the videos are located on YouTube. oh by the I meant software not add. made mistake by saying adware. I meant toolbars that and plugins that install from the installer. so how about that toolbar and other's that are optional to install in the free YouTube downloader?

(sigh...) So you want us to install this "software" on a Test Machine to determain what these "optional" items are?

OK... In a VM -

Welcome to the Free Youtube Downloader Setup Wizard

This will download and install the software on your computer.

(yada-yada-close applications)

Click "Next" to continue with the installation.

..and it completely blocks access to Windows Explorer. So, I will continue...

HAH! NOT the Installer - Bypassed the "free extras" and it is downloading a 12mb PACKAGE! "Install" file is now RUNNING from the TEMP folder! Please note that the INITIAL "Downloader" appears to be detecting the OS and/or whether x86/x64 and/or the IE Browser Version because it said "optimizing" and APPEARS to be determining I'm using IE6. Also, the Installer that downlaoded is ALSO displaying some "IE6" stuff. Hint - look in your TEMP folder before the actual Installation - just MOVE the Windows out of your way to get "access" to Windows Explorer.

The License Agreement -

"The installer contains third party software that you can opt out of..."

-also includes the "OpenCandy" Eula.

Screw that! There IS no way to "remove" this stuff - and it IS created with "Inno Setup"... Get another one that works WITHOUT the "Adware" because it DOES contain "Adware". ;)

but after I get the temp setup.exe for this free youtubedownloader. it doesn't seem to block windows explorer also. but there are optional like I said before. the toolbars are optional. I decline the other software in the downloader so it won't install the software in that. what I like to do is have the toolbar not to be installed default =yes or no install. then the free YouTube installer silently .

bphlpt is there extention for internet explorer?

Not of that particular one that I referenced above, that's only for Chrome, but you can probably find one, and one for Firefox as well. I'm not going to bother looking because I don't have any desire to use IE for anything that I don't absolutely have to. Sorry.

Cheers and Regards

Not of that particular one that I referenced above, that's only for Chrome, but you can probably find one, and one for Firefox as well. I'm not going to bother looking because I don't have any desire to use IE for anything that I don't absolutely have to. Sorry.

Cheers and Regards

I can haz extention?

Pleeze.....

helps_me_pleeze.jpg

jaclaz