Aero Glass for Win8 1.3

I just want to mention, this is the wrong product/thread if you're using Windows 8.1.

There isn't a released product available for 8.1, just a beta, which requires some expertise to install and manage. We are all anxiously awaiting its release, as it's already in pretty good shape.

The Aero Glass for Win 8.1 beta thread is always near the top of this forum lately.

-Noel

Hello, a new member here.

I was amazed to find out that there was an Aero Glass for Windows 8 since it was impossible to have it in the OS regime. I have donated to the program and will follow up on updates to Windows 8.1.

I just have a question:

Is it possible to get the glassy effect on Aero Glass 8? I checked with the regedit and found out that I placed the Windows 8 Blur image under CustomThemeResource DWM, and it appears that I only have the basic Aero Glass - even though I downloaded the Windows 8 Blur in the download section. Is there something I missed, or is there some follow-up on the registry that I should do?

Also of note, I tried the AGTweeker as well, to no effect.

If it was mentioned before, I would like a link.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you, BM for your effort in giving Window 8 users a choice.

Jay B

post-384999-0-85488200-1385957451_thumb.

(This is the original Windows 8 AeroGlass (with the blur?))

Edited by JayBee73

use a different Theme, like the RP one. The RTM theme is as ugly as sin.

Cool, thanks! Where can I find the "RP" Theme?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I think I got what you mean, the Release Preview.

Thanks again.

Edited by JayBee73

I installed 1.2 and have restarted, but only my taskbar is transparent, not the actual windows. The pop-up saying this is BigMuscle software comes up, but the windows look the same as they had before. What can I do to fix this? Secure Boot is disabled.

I looked all through this thread for a resolution, but it doesn't seem to be a common problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello I'm sorry for any errors in the text, I write through google translate. I have stopped working CustomThemeResource Aeroglass after the upgrade on RC1. beta 3 everything worked well, but now is not working = (