How to change the color of the arrow in a shortcut icon?

Comos

Hi everyone,

today I have installed the last unofficial service pack for my Win98SE, but somehow after the reboot, the color of the arrow inside the shortcut icons changed to light blue.

I checked the registry and TweakUI if there is a key where to change this,but I havent found any clue.

Any idea how to get rid of this and change it back to black?

post-230510-0-54978900-1347825447_thumb.

Edited by Comos

Hi everyone,

today I have installed the last unofficial service pack for my Win98SE, but somehow after the reboot, the color of the arrow inside the shortcut icons changed to light blue.

I checked the registry and TweakUI if there is a key where to change this,but I havent found any clue.

Examine SHELL32.DLL with Resource Hacker. I don't know what would cause the particular condition you've found, but you can examine the Shortcut Arrow Bitmap in the .DLL and see if it has been altered... :unsure:

Hi everyone,

This was overlooked when I changed the WinMe icons. I only focused on the main icons. I have fixed it already in 3.8.