add Sound & video drivers

behdadsoft

Hi.

I integrated sound & video Drivers into windows XP with nlite, But When installing Windows to end No driver is not installed. I used Drivers in Driver Pack Solution for integrated.

Please Guide me to Solve this Problem

THANKS A LOT.

Edited by behdadsoft

You mean this?

How did you manage to integrate, i.e. nLite integrates using INF files and NOT "programs"? Does it indeed include drivers for your MoBo?

edit - and it appears to use DP (Driver Packs) from here. Have you tried getting them from the OFFICIAL site (the link)?

Edited by submix8c

You mean this?

How did you manage to integrate, i.e. nLite integrates using INF files and NOT "programs"? Does it indeed include drivers for your MoBo?

Yes. I unzip drivert & use add multiply driver option into nlite for add INF files.

I See already http://driverpacks.net and download some driver for integrated to windows, but the problem is not resolved.

Edited by behdadsoft

Do you actually see the drivers in the nLite window? I just downloaded a "small" DP for Monitors (to speed up) and thee is a FOLDER for each SET containing the INF files. You MUST point to the Folder containing the INF's and NOT the next-higher Folder.

example - for Monitors, there is a MAIN folder and several other folders UNDER it for each Vendor. If you attempt to point to the MAIN folder, nLite (probably) won't "see" them.

You didn't remove anything (e.g. Services) during nLite Build, did you?

Upload your LastSession.INI (see the big red note at the top of this page?)...

Jeez. Why don't you just add the drivers designed for your system instead of all that junk?

What's your PC or mobo/sound/nic/etc make and model?

Errr.... there's a topic her on MSFN that specifically states that you might have problems with direct integration of multiple drivers that use the same filenames. DriverPacks specifically separate them into sub-folders by intent. If you insist on "mass integration" you should add them individually, although there may be a limit on how many you can add.

...and YES, it matters as to "commercial" or not. A EULA is a EULA...