Inject drivers into boot.wim?

I just wanted to ask if anyone does this. What I wanted to do is inject the drivers there in hopes that the boot.wim file will pass on the needed drivers to the windows install so that after first logon a machine has everything it needs. If this is the case will it pass on what is needed or will it do everything?

Not sure what reboot pro has to do with this, I am talking about just regular windows installations. Its alot easier to update boot.wim than it is to update install.wim. One image versus doing 4+ depending on the disc. I have tried the $drivers$ thing or whatever the sentax is, it does not always work well where as with dism you know right away if drivers are going to work or not. I just need to know the expected behavior of how windows handles the drivers from install to post install.

It does not - boot.wim uses injected drivers only during it's own load (of WinPE). If you want drivers injected into the installed OS, you need to either inject them into the install.wim (and index) of the version of Windows you're installing, or use other methods like those described on Technet.