Office 2010/security essentials OPK integration

Hi, I'm playing around and were thinking about creating a Extreme USB stick with everything I can put into it... all versions of windows, all languages, all updates and the OPK kits for Office, Security Essentials and Windows Live.... the problem being that I don't know how I should go about integrating Office, Security Essentials and Windows Live...

Could someone help me out here?

I suspected it wasn't so easy as to integrate it using DISM... well, going to take some time to do that for every single image and installing for every language...

well, thank you for your help :)

Hi, I'm playing around and were thinking about creating a Extreme USB stick with everything I can put into it... all versions of windows, all languages, all updates and the OPK kits for Office, Security Essentials and Windows Live.... the problem being that I don't know how I should go about integrating Office, Security Essentials and Windows Live...

Could someone help me out here?

You should be contacting your TAM, they can get you the correct information. ;)

FYI MSE v1 OPK is not compatible with Office 2010 on Win7. I haven't tested the new version as my company doesn't seem to care about it. :}