RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

Seem that the SP1 it want to be released in the 2011, So i think that is not a problem today. Also because is a beta. I'm wrong?.

I think 2011 is a rather conservative launch window.I'm pretty sure if no major issues arise we will see SP1 before the end of this year, despite what MS is saying.

Currently it's at Beta stage yes

when he joined the slipstream I have to close the program and when I open to edit the Windows 7 I get this error I show in the screenshot.

How could I do to let me do the work after sliptream?

When finished you will have the next build Bensam56 correct this error?

I fixed this error.....Releasing next build tonight

Ok to wait for the new build with the error fixed

Seem that the SP1 it want to be released in the 2011, So i think that is not a problem today. Also because is a beta. I'm wrong?.

I think 2011 is a rather conservative launch window.I'm pretty sure if no major issues arise we will see SP1 before the end of this year, despite what MS is saying.

Currently it's at Beta stage yes

my guess is october seeing as there is no performance gain for windows 7 with it i can not see them delaying it much longer

bensam56 forum is out of line we have to wait to be back online for news of the new build that supports sliptreamed sp1

You mean the issue you were having with the Spanish language? Ben had me test a new beta last night, one to address your issue...I am about to report to him it works fine, but of course, I have no way of testing the language fix.

Suggestion for the next release:

1) Add the option for increase the TCP connection like do TCPZ or Universal TCP Patch.

2) Add the setup for the TCP parameter like do TCP-Analizer or also better because the limit is 255 .

3) Add the option for disable the : Receive-Side Scaling , Chimney Offload , NetDMA , DCA , RWin , ECN , RFC1323 and the other visibles by run the command "netsh interface tcp show global" .

All this for increase the net performance (if set correctly).

Bye

Update.

4) Change or disable the swap file.

Edited by Zumoc

1) Add the option for increase the TCP connection like do TCPZ or Universal TCP Patch

I was under the impression that unlike Vista SP0 and SP1 - The Vista SP2 and Windows 7 do not have the TCP connection limit.

Am i wrong?

This article says that Vista SP2 and Win7 are unlimited: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/06/07/half-open-outbound-tcp-connections-limit-removed-in-windows-7-and-vista-sp2-no-patch-required/

Could anyone help to provide the info. of "Workspace Runtime"?

What would be the impact if remove this component?

i have the same question

Edited by rewalax