Well, I loved this article!

Maleko

Windows works for me. But I'd never recommend it to anybody else, ever.

Is this id*** trying to prove 90% ppl of the world are idiots who are using windows? :realmad: .

it seems some companies paying these kinda f**ers to write/speak against microsoft! shame on them.I really hate this kinda articles.

Edited by amit_talkin

Is this id*** trying to prove 90% ppl of the world are idiots who are using windows? :realmad: .

it seems some companies paying these kinda f**ers to write/speak against microsoft! shame on them.I really hate this kinda articles.

No, just read the whole article. Mac OS X gets the same 'treatment' for example.

It's a well written article. I think his experiences with Vista echo a common thread by most folks who got Vista with a new machine from the major OEMs, in that they managed to take an OS that really did need decent hardware and a decent load environment and place it on substandard hardware, and then load it down with crapware/bloatware and substandard drivers. In the end, this is how I felt about recommending Vista to colleagues and friends - go ahead and take the plunge with a new machine, but make sure it has 2GB RAM or more, at least an 80GB HDD, and for their own sanity make sure the first thing they did was reinstall Windows. Most technical folks have known to do this for years, but I'm sure the vast majority of folks (the non-technical) don't, and that was Vista's downfall, more than anything else.

if Windows didn't exist and Mac only existed, what would happen?

We wouldn't have FAT32 vs. NTFS or 9x vs. XP kind of flame threads? :unsure:

BUT, we would have some "is Mac Linux or is Mac BSD" or "linux vs. BSD" flame threads allright. ;)

No, it wouldn't change the world....

jaclaz